Monday 5 May 2014

All Aboard

We are about to embark on a journey by train - from Seattle to Los Angeles via the Coast Starlight. Having read various reviews, I am not sure what to expect. The reviews range from being "the best experiece ever" to "OMG what was I thinking"!  None of the reviews included the murder and mystery found in Murder on the Orient Express or  Strangers on a Train, but only time will tell what transpires on our trip. At the end of the journey I will have my own review. 

Until then I am anticipating a peaceful, relaxing trip as the train wends its way along the coast on what is considered one of most spectacular train routes. 




The photo is taken from the internet;  I shall supply my own photos when we are "All Aboard". 

BLou
Continuing "TheYear of the Wolff"









3 comments:

  1. One would hope there would be a mystery or two to add to the ambience of the train, short of murder though. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a fun relaxing journey. Looking forward to reading and seeing your posts. CHEERS PAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great enjoy
    Robin & Karen

    ReplyDelete